Address: DESIGNED Grzegorz Sobolewski, 02-656 Warszawa, ul. Ksawerów 21 bud. B, Poland/Polska
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect from you directly can include your name, email address, mobile/landline telephone number, date of birth, address, your purchasing activity, payment type information, and information you give us when you contact our company, when you engage with our social media platform.
If you are using a mobile device and shopping with us online or browsing our website, we may collect your IP address or other device identifier, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other portable device information.
When do we collect your personal data and how do we use the information?
When you purchase products and services from us in store, online, or over the phone
When you contact our customer services team online or over the phone
When you engage with us on social media (by mentioning/tagging us or by contacting us directly)
We use your personal data to provide you with the information, products and services that you request or purchase from us (i.e. to complete certain tasks, processes or orders on our website or within our apps, take payment online (where applicable) and deliver your products or services), and to communicate with you regarding those products and services that you purchase from us and respond to your questions and comments;
Who do we share your personal data with?
In order for us to provide our services to you, we share your personal data with our trusted third party service providers.:
- Online shop Services
- Parcel Services
- Payment Services
- Accounting Services
Information about cookie files
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the Web Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
3. The Website Operator places cookies in Website Users' end-devices and has direct access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content;
b. maintaining Website Users' session (after logging in) due to which each user does not have to retype the name and password after browsing the pages;
c. determining user profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular Google Network.
5. The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
6. Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users' end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
11. In terms of information on user preferences gathered by the Google ad network, each user can view and edit the information in the cookies with the use of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
You have a number of rights relating to your personal information and what happens to it. You are entitled to:
- have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way;
- access personal data we hold about you;
- require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data;
- require us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it;
- request that we transfer your personal data to you or another service provider in a simple, structured format;
- object at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- object to automated decision making which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data; and
- otherwise restrict or temporarily stop our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is necessary to complete the order in the online store.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commisioner's Office in Poland:
Biuro Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (PUODO)
Ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, Poland, Tel. +48 22 860 70 86 or adequate in your Member State.
Date updated: 15/09/2019